A Unique Hybrid Conference
Canola Week is an annual conference that provides updates on the state of the canola industry in Canada, the latest research, agronomics issues, and cutting edge innovation. This years conference was a unique hybrid model, where both presenters and attendees had the option to attend in person or present/attend virtually. This audience of canola growers, researchers, and industry stakeholders came to engage, learn, and network with like-minded individuals!
This years conference took place at the Sheraton in Saskatoon, with over 500 attendees . It was a unique challenge to host a hybrid conference that featured in person, pre-recorded, and virtual speakers, but the event went off without a hitch! Virtual attendees had the flexibility to engage on the topics that most interested them, with online attendees joining us from France, Serbia, Ukraine, Denmark, and more!
This three-day event provided updates on the state of the industry, trade, end-use products, and markets, research and innovation, cutting-edge technologies, and agronomic issues.
- Administrative and Financial Duties
- Venue and Event Logistics
- Pre-Registration & Online Registration
- Speaker Management
- Markerting, Communications, Promotions
- Including graphic design, mobile app integration and design, website development
- Sponsorship Development & Acquisition
- Development of Virtual Hosting Platform
- Event Execution